Re: TableView, UnaryFn

Date: Sun, 22 Oct 89 12:09:46 PDT
   From: heh (Hugh Hoover)

   ... I've found that I've duplicated work
   specifying Predicates that already existed.  It there a good way to coordinat
   the proliferation of "standard" functions?

Hopefully, bobp's upcoming effort to document X++ for third party developers
ought to help some--why not let our own frontend developers be the first
to receive the fruits of his labors? Of course, bobp can't get very
far until we stop redesigning stuff :-)

This does point out that we'll want to get X++ documentation on line in
hypertext format as soon as possible. I'll give some thought to who we
can put on this task to help bobp (perhaps me).

--marcs