[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :zz: Pilot Port -- 20k ????
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :zz: Pilot Port -- 20k ????
- From: Edward Keyes <eakeyes@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:45:29 EST
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:07:00 +0900." <22.214.171.124.19990128210700.00843260@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
>This seems to me extremely small. Given that
>users will want thousands of cells, and cells will
>only be getting more overhead, perhaps this is
>not yet the time for such a port.
Well, there is more *storage* RAM available for cells. The 20K
figure is what the application global variables, stack, and other
dynamic allocations need to fit in. So the number of cells
shouldn't be an issue... just the complexity of the program
- Edward Keyes