[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :zz: Pilot Port -- 20k ????
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: :zz: Pilot Port -- 20k ????
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:13:14 +1100
- In-reply-to: <126.96.36.199.19990128210700.00843260@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 09:07:00PM +0900
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <19990128055019.C2788@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <188.8.131.52.19990128210700.00843260@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 09:07:00PM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> This seems to me extremely small. Given that
> users will want thousands of cells, and cells will
> only be getting more overhead, perhaps this is
> not yet the time for such a port.
> Thoughts, anyone?
Hence my question about uCLinux. Even without handwriting recognition
there's a lot you could still do - viewing and navigating through existing
Zigzag datasets and rearranging the cells would still be useful even
without the ability to edit the cell contents on the Pilot itself.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511