[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] how to use gzigzag?
- To: "Tuomas Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] how to use gzigzag?
- From: "smoerk" <smoerk@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 12:17:41 +0100
- Cc: "zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20020205143214.GB27876@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Priority: Normal
- Reply-to: "smoerk" <smoerk@xxxxxx>
On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:32:14 +0200, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
>On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 01:38:53PM +0100, smoerk wrote:
>> i don't understand how gzigzag works and how i could use it. i
>> downloaded 0.6.1 and read the docs, but i have the impression, that
>> they are outdated. they talking about cursors and keys and i could only
>> use the mouse. and don't understand the structure and i don't
>> understand how to add something.
>There is an unfortunate bug in 0.6.1 - due to different JDK's incompatibility,
>0.6.0 works for some people and 0.6.1 for some others.
I have Java 1.3, which version do I need? And where could I get CVS