[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] how to use gzigzag?
- To: smoerk <smoerk@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] how to use gzigzag?
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:24:09 +0200
- Cc: "zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <200202061117.g16BHRHQ024187@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mail-followup-to: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, smoerk <smoerk@xxxxxx>, "zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20020205143214.GB27876@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <200202061117.g16BHRHQ024187@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 12:17:41PM +0100, smoerk wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:32:14 +0200, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> >On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 01:38:53PM +0100, smoerk wrote:
> >> i don't understand how gzigzag works and how i could use it. i
> >> downloaded 0.6.1 and read the docs, but i have the impression, that
> >> they are outdated. they talking about cursors and keys and i could only
> >> use the mouse. and don't understand the structure and i don't
> >> understand how to add something.
> >There is an unfortunate bug in 0.6.1 - due to different JDK's incompatibility,
> >0.6.0 works for some people and 0.6.1 for some others.
> I have Java 1.3, which version do I need? And where could I get CVS
The CVS instructions are at gzigzag.org. However, I don't recommend
starting with those in the beginning, as they are VERY unstable right now,
we're doing lots of changes in preparation for 0.8.0.