The new Constructor Bomb stuff

	  myHomeDocument _ WaldoModel make.
	  User2HomeDocumentSchnert create: self with: myHomeDocument.

   Sorry, this no longer works.  We worried about this case, but decided
   that it wasn't worth supporting.  To a first approximation,
   constructors should only be called from within pseudo-constructors,
   which in turn return their result.  If in the above code you replace
   the "create:" call with the corresponding "make:" call, and write the
   necessary pseudo-constructor, then the problem goes away.

I think this can easily be made to work.  If the translator encounters
a default construction *statement* rather than embedded as an
expression, it can output the appropriate translation.  Is there any
reason not to provide this support?

dean