Re: Constructor bombs for copy objects.

Constructing a constructor bomb for all constructors strikes me as excessive.
Most constructors will want to have the problem trapped in the alloc
routines and dealt with there, this would allow them to succeed.  The very
few constructors that will want to do the work themselves, should do that.
We will have to make some way to do it, perhaps a create.withbomb message or
"create/delete with bomb"   protocol to give the translator a handle for
doing the bomb stuff.  I expect bombs to be a big efficiency hit and get
in the way of inlines.  We should probably try to start doing this right,
now rather than adding a gross inefficency, and ignoring the required fixes
to the allocation stuff.  Most constructors can only fail due to allocation
failure, so we should do the fixes there.