[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
A Macro for Steppers
- To: <xanadu!michael>
- Subject: A Macro for Steppers
- From: Eric Dean Tribble <xanadu!tribble>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 89 20:37:53 PST
- Cc: <xanadu!xanadu!mark>, <eric@son-of-blob>, <xtech@son-of-blob>
- In-reply-to: <Michael>,29 PST <8912120211.AA04989@xanadu>
I don't think it's worth it. Smalltalk has some control constructs
that map to particular conventions using 'break's. If we find we need
'break's, we can implement them as some pattern of exception handling.
Till then, there are plenty of more urgent 'hour' hacks.