Re: [zigzag] GZigZag runs on Mac OS X

Istvan Gersner wrote:

> There are no problems to run GZigZag 0.6.1 on Mac OS X.
> Download the JAR file (in my case with modules), place it
> in a desired folder, start up Terminal, do cd to the
> folder, where the JAR file resides and gave  the
> command: "java -jar gzigzag-0.6.1-with-modules.jar
> cellscrollfile". I'm using an iMac 400MHz DV with 192MB RAM.

Hi Istvan,

Great to hear. I wish I had Mac OS X, that would make developing GZigZag
so much easier than under Mac OS 9... ah well.

I haven't noticed you on this list before, so naturally I'm curious who
you are and what your interest in GZZ is. :-) I'm Benja, and I'm a
German student and one of the GZigZag developers.

Cheers,
- Benja