Enfilade page on Wikipedia (resend to udanax)

To whomever this reaches, salutations.

    [This is a resend to the udanax@xxxxxxxxxx address.]

The Wikipedia page on Enfilades:
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfilade_%28Xanadu%29
was a very confused mess that tried to explain laboriously
how enfilades were tumblers.  So, I tried to put in a minimal,
Wikipedia-style page actually explaining enfilades.  It is less
confused but still contains some of the previous author's stuff
("History").  It relies on my own dubious piece
   http://www.sunless-sea.net/wiki/EnfiladeTheory
for a reference.

Anyway, this is all based on my 27-year stale recollection of
enfilade theory and terminology, mixed with my own tendency to
switch to more comp-sci-standard terminology when I don't remember why
not.  It's also my first approximation to a Wikipedia page, so I'm
interested in feedback on two axes.

I hope that if the content is incorrect, it is annoying enough that those
of you who know, will improve it.

 --Steve
p.s.: improve: destructive edit
      improve upon: derivative work