Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Correction: I was using 0704 version till yesterday. Best, T

On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 06:57:31AM +0300, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
> > Sounds better.  That means we can get rid of build-tag.txt completely!
>
> Except for explicit versions (0.01 anyone ;)

Why?  You just edit Makefile the way you would've edited build-tag.txt.

> Hmm.. would it waste CVS resources to tag the release that is
> snapshotted? That might sometimes come in useful...

I can do that.  Note that sometimes more than one snapshot build is done
on a given day; usually because I sometimes need to run test builds in
the real environment.  I'll probably just start assigning the builds a
serial number and tag with that (and include it in the window title).

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%