[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Correction: I was using 0704 version till yesterday. Best, T
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Correction: I was using 0704 version till yesterday. Best, T
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:07:10 +0300
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000711064653.24614P-100000@fuga>; from lukka@xxxxxx on Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 06:49:00AM +0300
- Mail-followup-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <20000711135902.C18486@xxxxxxxxxxx> <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000711064653.24614P-100000@fuga>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 06:49:00AM +0300, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> > In CVS:
> > - add BuildInfo.java.in, which is used by Makefile to generate
> > BuildInfo.java; BuildInfo.info will contain the text which
> > will be appended to the window title
> > - add build-tag.txt containing the text which will be appended to the
> > window title, and nothing more. Default content (in CVS):
> > "Custom CVS build"
> Hmm, how about creating it in the makefile, adding the date and builder?
> Custom CVS built 2000-07-12 9:12 EET by tjl@jousi
Sounds better. That means we can get rid of build-tag.txt completely!
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%