Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :zz: Rotations of views | ARROWSET PROB. (was Re: [zzdev] :gzz,virt,mot: Re: [zzdev] :gzz,virt: Dim. rotation probs (was Re2: [zzdev] :gzz: Usage & Problem Report (version of 06.28)

Problem with "control"-- isn't "ctrl-x" (and some others)
 intercepted by the OS?

That's something we definitely want to avoid.

At 07:47 PM 7/8/00 +0300, you wrote:

>> >Which view?
>>
>> In what follows,
>>  note that the different arrowsets, sadly, will have different properties.
>>  That's one of the reasons for being able to reassign arrowsets.
>
>> I just checked against last fall's prototype-- I haven't got the latest
>>  one-- and it doesn't match these.  Nevertheless, here they are.
>>  I *think* they're Andrew's assignments, but I can't reach the Perl code.
>
>Umm, what about ctrl? I thought at some point you said ctrl-x, ctrl-y?
>
>	Tuomas
>
>> ? x   right window through dimensions on axis x going forward
>> ? alt-x   " backward
>> ? X   left window through dimensions on axis x going forward
>> ? alt-X   " backward
>>
>> ? y   right window through dimensions on axis x going forward
>> ? alt-y   " backward
>> ? Y   left window through dimensions of on axis y going forward
>> ? alt-Y   " backward
>>
>> ? z   right window through dimensions on axis z going forward
>> ? alt-z   " backward
>> ? Z   left window through dimensions on axis z going forward
>> ? alt-Z   " backward
>>
>> ? alt-v   right window through dimensions on axis v going backward
>> ? alt-V   left window through dimensions on axis v going backward
>>
>> ? alt-w   right window through dimensions on axis w going backward
>> ? alt-W   left window through dimensions on axis w going backward

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965