[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Uh-oh-- clones still not working (07.04 version)
- To: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Uh-oh-- clones still not working (07.04 version)
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 14:23:01 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx, xanni@xxxxxxxxxx, eharter@xxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <18.104.22.168.20000709032449.00849100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >> I rotate into d.clone, make a new cell, and there's nothing in it.
> >> This is not right.
> >Works all right here.
> >Remember that you can also use the 't' and 'T' commands...
> None of this works for me. Again, I'm using the 07.04 jar.
Ah, clone might have come in later - get a newer .jar. They're available
at the same place daily.