[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Usage & Problem Report (version of 06.28)
- To: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Usage & Problem Report (version of 06.28)
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 13:48:52 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx, xanni@xxxxxxxxxx, eharter@xxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <220.127.116.11.20000709024814.00804d60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >> ? When I hit 'escape' to go home, the left-hand window rotated
> >> into the dimensions of the right-hand window.
> >Actually, both go to d.1 d.2 d.3, I think - or not?
> Nope. It was something like d.dates, d.marriage, d.clone ...
> Same thing's happened several times, dift combinations.
Very strange. Shouldn't happen. Here, Esc reverts both to d.1, d.2, d.3.
> >> ? The left-hand window cannot seem to rotate its dimension views.
> >> It should be usable for general exploration, dims must rotate.
> >Control-X, Control-Y, Control-Z
> I vote for caps, harmonize with prototype.