[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz,virt: Dim. rotation probs (and modifier keys)
- To: Tuukka Hastrup <Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz,virt: Dim. rotation probs (and modifier keys)
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:56:56 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxx, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx, xanni@xxxxxxxxxx, eharter@xxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20000707095332.C75498EF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
> > That's not what happened. I was looking at three *other* dimensions
> > in the right window, and the left window reset to *them*.
> I see - so these versions act differently. Weird, it doesn't do that for
> me. Reading the current code it'll reset to three first dimensions in
> the default dim-list (the first one).
Ted said he'd edited them - maybe it still did; they just weren't
d.1, d.2 and d.3. That's possible to happen.