[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Javadocs for gzigzag
- To: thastrup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Re: Javadocs for gzigzag
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:11:45 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <200007051505.SAA08562@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Not quite - for me, at least: 101 errors or so. Of course it
> gets only packages fi.iki.lukka and foo, and the class tree
> shows only some interfaces etc.
But the package indices and the actual docs for the classes are OK.
> These seem to be the main errors, repeated many times:
> Warning: Couldn\'t find class info for java.lang.Object
> Warning: Couldn\'t find class info for fi.iki.lukka.ZZCanvas.
Yes, I get the same. If you want to make it work right, feel free.
But the docs are workable enough for my taste right now and I don't
want to spend the time to do this just right.
This would be a good place for a cronjob if this ever works without