[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] [zzdev] gzigzag pseud0-sukkesz
- To: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] [zzdev] gzigzag pseud0-sukkesz
- From: Vesa Parkkinen <veparkki@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:56:15 +0200 (EET)
- Cc: inSECT22 <i22@xxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000322092432.536D-100000@fuga>
On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, inSECT22 wrote:
> > ive been trying to get the gzigzag java env. working on the mac (im
> > using javac, and swing 1.1.1 MRJ2.1.3 + the applet runner -_ should
> > work?) ), after much fiddling + shuffling, the code compiles + almost
> > runs .. .
> > im using the example1.html file to run in applet mode i get this
> > somewhat cryptic error message as it starts up ->
> Uh, don't run example1.html, it's old. See Main.java for instructions
> on how to run.
> Vesa, could you update it?
Sure. As soon as i have some time. Propably this weekend.