[Fwd: Setting up ZigZag]

Tom, here are the references you'll need to get started with ZigZag. You
have everybody's address here, and everybody on the list now knows how
you got there. Let me know how it's going.

/north
--- Begin Message ---
Hi John--

All the particulars for ZigZag itself are at www.xanadu.net.

The fixes for setting it up under Windows are somewhere
 in the back archive of the ZigZag developer list.  (Andrew--
 do you have that email flagged?)

Perl is a whole nother thing, available from CPAN
 (Comprehensive Perl Archive Network) and with a number
 of other books available on it.

For further questions, I suggest you have your friend address
 the developer gang at
zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx

All best, Ted

At 11:12 AM 6/21/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I've found someone who is interested in experimenting with ZigZag. A
>longtime collaborator. Please let me know what arrangements are
>necessary to get him the Perl toolkit.
>
>John North

Theodor Holm Nelson, Project Professor
? Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
? Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
? Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
? http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 99.05.29:
"Everything is just like everything else, except for
 variations."  TN99

--- End Message ---