:zz: Our "Sum above" function wants a typed cell--

Hi Andrew--

The "Sum above" cell we just did has one problem.
 As long as we don't have typed cells, we can't have a
 Result cell which recalculates.  Thus the cell is recalculated
 for each invocation, and we can't be sure if a cell already there
 just *happened* to be there or was the previous result,
 to be replaced.

Having a Result celltype will mean that the recalc
 puts a new result in the existing result cell, or creates a result-type
 cell if there isn't one already.

Best, T
 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/  (Professorial page)
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net (see also Professorial page, above)
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
QOD 99.03.31
"Everything is like everything else, but some of the resemblances are
harder to see."  TN99