[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Zizl to talk to Web browser-- WOW!
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Zizl to talk to Web browser-- WOW!
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:10:16 +1100
- In-reply-to: <126.96.36.199.19990128210518.008b3b70@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 09:05:18PM +0900
- References: <19990128060323.A2857@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <188.8.131.52.19990128210518.008b3b70@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 09:05:18PM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> What is this? Is it a full ZigZag?
Yes. (But doesn't handle input from the user - yet. Coming soon!)
> Does it run on the PC or do I use CNS?
> (Happydoodle wd be best but I don't think
> I have Netscape.)
I haven't tried it under Windows, but it should work. As I mentioned,
the web browser doesn't have to be running on the same machine as zizl.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511