[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Trying to work under NT 4
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Trying to work under NT 4
- From: Mark-Jason Dominus <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 00:19:33 -0500
- Cc: mjd@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Mon, 07 Dec 1998 19:40:11 EST." <31B89DFDEF49D2118D5100104B305C3901A3AF@CRAG>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
> That did the trick. Zigzag now comes up (hurrah!). It creates an empty
> file (I guess, since I didn't have one around when I started...).
Oh, it shouldn't do that. If there's no file aroudn when you start,
it's supposed to initialize a new one from the one in `initial_geometry()'.
If you use an empty file nothing will work.
> No cursor 0 at zigzag line 650.
> ...propagated at zigzag line 2248.
This would be typical of that.
> BTW, I grabbed Berkeley DB 2.4.14, and DB_File 1.62. Are these the
> appropriate versions, or should I go for something more "classic"?
That should be fine.