Re: [zzdev] Trying to work under NT 4

I got it to work a week or so ago (I think). Just did the recommended
changes:

sub SEEK_SET { 2 }
sub NULL { 0 }

and changed the DB_File refs to use SDBM_File instead (had to use
5.004_02 with curses in it, though). Remove calls to sync the DB_File.

Why I say (I think) is that I can't tell if it's working right. It
seems to take two keystrokes to make a highlight change position, and
the arrow keys, etc. don't work (their codes don't seem to be the same
ones that ZZ is expecting).

Ned Konz