RE: [zzdev] Re: Trying to work under NT 4

That did the trick.  Zigzag now comes up (hurrah!).  It creates an empty
file (I guess, since I didn't have one around when I started...).  When
I cursor around, the screen gets all messed up;  cells start appearing
where there were none before.  Could be a curses problem;  don't have
time to chase it just now.  Also, when I exit and come back in, it
complains:

No cursor 0 at zigzag line 650.
        ...propagated at zigzag line 2248.

If I delete the zigzag.zz it created the first time I ran it, it comes
up OK.

BTW, I grabbed Berkeley DB 2.4.14, and DB_File 1.62.  Are these the
appropriate versions, or should I go for something more "classic"?

-- mkj
Michael K. Jones <mkjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Stone Hill Consulting
+1.508.481.9041