RE: [zzdev] Re: I am yours to command

I'd be happy to have a go at setting up (and documenting!) a Win-based
system (as soon as I get my new cable modem sorted out - most of the way
there!).  If it doesn't yield reasonably quickly, I'll go ahead with
Linux.

Debugging is cool.  I suspect I'll need a working development
environment before I can be at all useful;  so I guess that's priority
one.

-- mkj
Michael K. Jones <mkjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Stone Hill Consulting