[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: No more patches
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: No more patches
- From: Mark-Jason Dominus <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:45:29 -0500
- Cc: mjd@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:36:37 +1100." <19981121113637.L31090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
> The other problem with mine is it requires an SQL server.
No, it doesn't. You don't need a SQL server to manage a table.
We could implement it as a series of several DB_Files, for example.