Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] PATCH (0.55 bug): Subroutine args incorrectly propagated to curscr

Andrew Pam wrote:
> I hereby request that we avoid the & syntax altogether unless semantically
> required, and find another way to distinguish local functions.  Perhaps we
> should capitalise the first letter of local functions?

Ghods NO.  Don't do anything so hideously ugly and non-standard!

I'll cope.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/