[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Descriptions of ZigZag?
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx, zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Descriptions of ZigZag?
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:48:01 +1100
- In-reply-to: <19981104101638.A6470@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Bek Oberin on Wed, Nov 04, 1998 at 10:16:38AM +1100
- References: <19981104101638.A6470@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Nov 04, 1998 at 10:16:38AM +1100, Bek Oberin wrote:
> I remember a bunch of quotes people have posted to these various lists
> describing ZigZag but I can't seem to FIND them!
> Is anybody keeping them or shall I grovel through the archives?
Well, I'm keeping the mailing list archived and searchable at:
> A file full of descriptions would be a good addition to the release,
> not to mention it provides good soundbytes for things like Freshmeat.
Yes, it would. If anybody would like to work on this I'd appreciate it!
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511