:zz: Busy bees at Keio: surprising me with a new demo

To: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc: aqua
Subject: About the Demo
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:30:02 +0900
From: Tomoko Tanizaki <aqua@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Dear Ted & Marlene,

  Do you have time tomorrow to see our demo for ZigZag?  We would like you
to give us some advices. We have tried to plot the data structure of ZigZag
with VRML in 3D space. With some colors and an example(finding restaurants),
we thought that it may be easier for us to understand the concept.

  I will be here from 9:30-19:00 tomorrow. I will be free on Wednesday too.

                                          Thank you for everything!
                                                                Tomoko

$B!z!z!z!z!z(B  tomoko tanizaki $B!z!z!z!z!z!z(Baqua@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      $B7DXf5A=NBg3X(B $BBg3X1!(B $B@/:v!&%a%G%#%"8&5f2J(B $B#2G/(B

$B!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z!z(B

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.11.12:
"Everything is just like everything else.  And sometimes even more so."
TN98