Re: (techy) window_draw and key_pressed

> > The curses package will notice that it hasn't really changed and
> > won't generate any extra screen I/O in that case.
>
> It does?  Oh.  That's OK then, I can ignore it with no problems.
>
> I was thinking about Telnet connections and stuff, don't want heaps
> of extra I/O.  But if Curses groks, I shall remain OK.

Yes, that's what curses is all about.  You make a whole lot of changes
to a virtual screen, and then you tell curses to make the real screen
look like the virtual one.  Curses computes the most efficient way to
do that.   It doesn't update every character on the screen every time;
only the ones that have changed.