:zz: demo cells typed, per your request

Next email.

Whew.

At 09:05 AM 11/11/98 -0800, you wrote:
>[SNIP]
>> Sorry, I don't remember whether I answered this.
>>
>> Do you mean the set of introductory materials
>>  that come with the boot disk?
>
>I think so. What I would like is the text in the cells in the
>demo. Much of this is definitions, explanations, and
>instructions.
>
>> I'm not sure where to get them separately.
>>  I don't think there's a readable version.
>>  We could send you the version that runs
>>  on Linux, or create a "printable" version
>>  with a lot of garbage mixed in.  Does this help?
>
>Since we are about out of time on this, please do not go to
>extraordinary efforts.
>
>Is it reasonable to get any part of this, regardless of
>formatting, in a text file that is readable on a PC running
>Windows? Or even in a print out that I can review or do OCR on?
>
>I had planned to run the demo and dictate what I felt important,
>but it became obvious that that would take some time.
>
>[SNIP]
>
>Best regards,
>
>Raymond E. Roberts <RaymondR@xxxxxxxx>
>
>The Intellectual Property Law Office
>   of Michael J. Hughes
>1171 Homestead Road, Suite 295
>Santa Clara, California 95050-5478
>Tel: 408 249-8083  Fax: 408 249-8098

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.11.12:
"Everything is just like everything else.  And sometimes even more so."
TN98