Re: [zzdev] Re: Inside/Contents again

Mark-Jason Dominus wrote:
> > Conceptually, it's for anything that contains
> >  anything else!  Data or programs.
> The question is, what do you want the program to *do* with it?

To expand on what Mark said:

For example, when you edit a cell, should you also be editing its
contents?

Should displaying a cell in quad mode show you the contents too?

Or are the ONLY differences that we have functions to get the
inside/contents for these cells?

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/