Re: :zz: PC development-- that'll be a browser window

On Mon, Oct 12, 1998 at 11:05:15PM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> Actually, the current plan is to "port" merely by
>  outputting our brick-mode windows (what you see now)
>  to Netscape.  This is our highest priority.
>
> Andrew, how's that coming?

Sorry, no time to start on it yet.  Heavy workload, won't be clear until
Thursday which is when my brother and his family return from London and
stay with us until they can find an apartment here.  I'll try to get
started Wednesday evening but may not get a chance until Friday.

Cheers,
	*** Xanni ***
--
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                         Andrew Pam