[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :zz: Does the Boot Disk now do Saves? ChrzT
- To: Mark Oeltjenbruns <mark_oeltjenbruns@xxxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: :zz: Does the Boot Disk now do Saves? ChrzT
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 23:51:48 +1000
- In-reply-to: <000001bdf5e6$6f8aea20$796064a7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Mark Oeltjenbruns on Mon, Oct 12, 1998 at 08:44:29AM -0500
- References: <19981012232549.K3797@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <000001bdf5e6$6f8aea20$796064a7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, Oct 12, 1998 at 08:44:29AM -0500, Mark Oeltjenbruns wrote:
> >Then it should have correctly saved, exited and halted the system.
> >Have you looked at the contents of the disk?
> A file named zigag.dat about 80K.
Oh, drat. I must have made a typo!
> I tried copying it to zigzag.dat and zigzag.data(a long file name, but you
> never know.)
Yes, that should allow it to load.
> As stated above. I can't see the message poping up so I'm not sure if it is
> just a file name problem or a file contents problem.
Hmmm. Looks like I'll have to do some more testing. :-)
Sorry and thanks for your feedback!
> Need a Windows programmer for beta testing?
Sure! Assistance is always welcome.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511