RE: [zzdev] Re: :zz: Does the Boot Disk now do Saves? ChrzT

On my copy it doesn't work.  It sometimes brings up the save prompt but not
always.  Usually it hangs with the drive light permanently on.  One thing
though, I assume it requires a formated 'Linux' disk to work. Is this
correct?  The problem is I don't have a Linux system, if I did I wouldn't
need the boot disk version.