[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: Name for the ZZ "file"?
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: Name for the ZZ "file"?
- From: Bek Oberin <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 15:42:32 +1000
- In-reply-to: <19981011144418.D1183@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Andrew Pam on Sun, Oct 11, 1998 at 02:44:18PM +1000
- References: <19981010112835.A32617@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <126.96.36.199.19981014115109.00b11160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19981011144418.D1183@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Andrew Pam wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 1998 at 11:51:09AM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> > I've been saying "dataset." Fine old term.
> > Andrew, Zat okay wit you?
> Sure, makes sense to me.
*ammends the tutorial notation*
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: The belief that youth is the happiest time of life is founded on
: a fallacy. The happiest person is the person who thinks the
: most interesting thoughts, and we grow happier as we get older.
: -- William Lyon Phillips