[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Name for the ZZ "file"?
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Name for the ZZ "file"?
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 14:13:27 +1000
- In-reply-to: <19981010112835.A32617@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Gossamer on Sat, Oct 10, 1998 at 11:28:35AM +1000
- References: <19981010112835.A32617@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, Oct 10, 1998 at 11:28:35AM +1000, Gossamer wrote:
> Andrew said Slice but that has another meaning.
> IS there a name for all-the-stuff-stored-in-that-zigzag.data-file?
Perhaps it's just a special case of a slice?
> Xanni, I'm finishing off the modularization of Cell.pm and Display.pm
> so you can easily slot the new bits on - OK?
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511