[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :zz: Huh? HQ raster?
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :zz: Huh? HQ raster?
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 20:39:48 +1000
- In-reply-to: <19981008164925.P602@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Andrew Pam on Thu, Oct 08, 1998 at 04:49:25PM +1000
- References: <188.8.131.52.19981008151543.0083ac30@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19981008164925.P602@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Andrew Pam wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 08, 1998 at 03:15:43PM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> > For some reason I can't copy and paste it out of Telnet,
> > but the zigzag presently running on CNS has two choices
> > of raster in the right-hand window: HQ and IQ.
> Sounds like garbage on the screen to me. Does redraw (control-R) clear
> it up? How about exiting and restarting zigzag?
Did you actually get ^R working for ZZ?
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: It doesn't matter what happens; you just keep going no matter
: what. -- Kevin Sheedy (AFL Football Coach)