[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :zz: Huh? HQ raster?
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :zz: Huh? HQ raster?
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 16:49:25 +1000
- In-reply-to: <22.214.171.124.19981008151543.0083ac30@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Thu, Oct 08, 1998 at 03:15:43PM +0900
- References: <126.96.36.199.19981008151543.0083ac30@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, Oct 08, 1998 at 03:15:43PM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> For some reason I can't copy and paste it out of Telnet,
> but the zigzag presently running on CNS has two choices
> of raster in the right-hand window: HQ and IQ.
Sounds like garbage on the screen to me. Does redraw (control-R) clear
it up? How about exiting and restarting zigzag?
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511