Re: [zzdev] GZZ pools split

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, I wrote:
> The GZigZag mediaserver pool has been split into two. Unfortunately the
> public pool is not available publicly at the moment, because http access
> method won't work before CGI scripts are recreated.

Now public HTTP access is back at your service (read-only). There is a
target "httpsync" in the Makefile, which updates the local copy of the
pool from our server.

> Pool: gzz-base
> Read-access: public
> Write-access: GZigZag developers
> Local directory: ../../Z relative to gzigzag/src

To initialize the local pool, please create the directory "../../Z" and
there a file "properties" containing:
simplemediaserver.poolname=gzz-base

Tuukka

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx