Re: [zzdev] Re: [zigzag] GZigZag runs on Mac OS X

[22.11.2001 ° 22:42 Uhr] Ted Nelson -->

ive found it to work quite well on macos 8 or 9.
the intial setup required a bit of fiddling (detailed in the archives somewhere)

since the auto-jar-construction came into effect, ive been running from them,
with a jbindery wrapper.  so now, gzz works just like any other mac app ;)
however, it might require a bit of fiddling to work on another (newwer) mac,
since the mac can be a bit touchy, when it comes to java.

looking fwd to playing with 0.8+   (.jars?)
  i assume that develpment isnt happening on sourceforge anymore??