:zz: Hating moving the cursor?

At 05:12 AM 10/1/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Ted Nelson wrote:
>>  I'm all for generality, but since 75% of keyboards
>>  (an Official Figure I just heard a voice whisper
>>  from nowhere) are the standard silly arrangement,
>>  there might well should be an option for those
>>  who have this keyboard and want four windows.
>
>Why not select just the arrows for moving around, and use (say)
>alt-1, alt-2 for selecting which window they apply to?
>

>Gossamer
>who hates using the program at the moment, every time I want
>to move a cursor it takes me 10 seconds to figure it out!
>
>--
>: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler
>: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/  | And proud of it :)
>: If we discovered we only had five minutes left to say all that we
>: wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people
>: calling other people to stammer that they loved them.
>: -- Christopher Morley

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.09.25:
"Love is the marshmallow on top of the blood-and-guts sundae we call life."
 TN 98.07