Testers?

I think I posted about this once before but since there's
new people around now ...

Something that'd really help me i s having some people who
can test new versions.  I'm forever introducing new bugs with
the coding I do, but not noticing them.  If somebody could go
through and make/install/test the new versions it'd be a huge
help.

Testing can be anything from "you play around with it for a
while" to "you rigorously go through each function" - it doesn't
have to be a lot!

Gossamer

--
: Gossamer     gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  | Xanadoodler