[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :zz: TRIUMPH! They seemed to understand it!
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :zz: TRIUMPH! They seemed to understand it!
- From: Kenichi Unnai <t95129ku@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 04:31:08 +0900
- Organization: SFC Keio University
- References: <22.214.171.124.19980929192025.00f58500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> Some strange magic occurred.
> Ah, well. You never know. Comedians have sayings
> about it (which I don't remember)-- like, "Sometimes
> you get a great audience, sometimes you don't." Or,
> even more trenchantly, "A good house is like a waffle"...
Hey it's nothing special.
Then an assistant must have been fantastic at that time.
Ken'ichi Unnai > 雲内健一
Environmental Information Department of Keio University, Japan