Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [Gzigzag-commits] gzigzag/Java ZZCanvasView.java ZZKeyBindings1.java ZZPrimitiveActions.java

On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 04:18:53PM +0300, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On 20010408T151257+0200, B. Fallenstein wrote:
> > > Is this really 0.6 stuff?
> >
> > It closes a task due last November. I felt that makes it an ASAP.
>
> It is not true that an outdated task warrants changes to frozen/stable
> branch.
>
> However, I'll trust your judgement here.  I just wanted to make sure it
> was not a thinko :-)

And of course Benja is bringing the most users at the moment on his
course so he has some say in which things need to be in the stable releases.

We need more formal stuff once we're have a larger user base, and more
JUnit tests (way to go for adding the first ones, Benja!)

	Tuomas