:xu,zz: Commissioned *Scientific American* piece

Hi--

I don't think I've mentioned to this group that the *Scientific
 American* has commissioned a piece from me called
 "New Structures for the Computer Universe."  It will be
 about ZigZag (general computer cosmology) and the Xanadu
 model (structures of fluid media based on stabilized content
 availability and addressing)--
- where links refer to the stable addresses of content (like
 "paragraph 2007 of Proust" or "frames 9000-10000 of
 "Gone with the Wind"
- where virtual quotations of any quantity are permissible,
 if fulfilled separately by individual users
- where all quotations maintain their context in the original.

Best, Ted

Theodor Holm Nelson  ?  Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus,
Japan ?  Visiting Professor, U. Southampton
 ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136  ?  world-wide phone 1/415/ 331-4422
 ? world-wide phys. address:  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295,
Sausalito CA 94965
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/   ?
http://www.xanadu.com