[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] 0.4.0: We urgently need Edit Window functions
- To: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] 0.4.0: We urgently need Edit Window functions
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:06:24 +0200
- In-reply-to: <200101082125_MC2-C104-6429@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 09:24:46PM -0500
- Mail-followup-to: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200101082125_MC2-C104-6429@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 20010108T212446-0500, Marlene Mallicoat wrote:
> 3. Cut-and-paste works
In 0.5.0, it does work, at least in Macintosh and X (with Kaffe).
I don't think anybody has tried on Windows recently.
The keybindings are Ctrl-C for copy, Ctrl-V for paste. They operate
on the whole content of the accursed cell in the data window.
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%
Keep the Deja Archive Alive!