Conversion of data structures

Hi, AJ --

You recently wrote:
>Also since the following procedure seems to work for the Holm family demo
>you sent me earlier:

>gzz -oldformat -convert OLD
>gzz -oldformat -new OLD
>gzz -oldformat -export OLD.xml -xmlencoding ISO-8859-1 OLD
>gzz -import OLD.xml NEW

So I tried it with my organizer demo, using for gzz the latest "stable"
version -- 0.4.0 with modules.

The first three lines went through swimmingly, but the last line seemed to
cause the program to hang.  I printed the screen so you can see some of the
error messages.  If you want me to send the jar and data files I used for
this, let me know.

Thanks,
Marlene