Applitude interconnnectivity virtuality

I think in my last post I focused too much on the technical details;
it's even more important to get the interaction concepts right, after
all. So so far we have:

- The standard views function just like before. Everything below only
affects the new applitude-combining views, CombinedView and MultiView.
- For each window, there's a "prefered" applitude. The maincell of this
app is shown in the lower right corner of the window.
- This applitude is the one whose bindings are currently used. You can
change it by pressing Ctrl-A or Ctrl-Alt-A.
- When you click on something drawn by a different applitude than the
one use at the moment, that changes the applitude, too.

And that's about it. Tell me what you think.
- Benja