[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Got the gzz Nile demo working inNetscape!
- To: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Got the gzz Nile demo working inNetscape!
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 12:30:11 +0100
- Cc: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200012270618_MC2-BFEC-C592@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Marlene Mallicoat schrieb:
> >You select them in the left stream, go
> >back to the right stream to the position where you want to quote, and
> >press Ctrl-T.
> Well, I feel pretty dumb!
Me, too. :)
> "Now find some word in the middle of a paragraph, and the same in the text
> under the other heading. Press "Ctrl-T". ... You can see a beam showing
> which contents are the same." To me this sounds like the word already
> exists in each document.
Gotcha -- sorry! As I said, the instructions are a real quick hack. I've
changed them the way you proposed.
> I thought "well, it's just a demo, so it's mainly to show the beam for
> transclusions, so if the word already has to be in both docs, that's OK for
> a demo....".
> Anyway, it's great work.